Friday, May 6, 2011

New Paint

I have officially jumped on the bandwagon. I broke down and bought some chalk paint. It came in the mail yesterday, and I am so ready to open it up and start painting, but I have a little one who isn't feeling well right now. I have 2 tables that I am ready to tackle with it, that are screaming, "PAINT ME!" From everything I have read, this stuff is the bomb...we'll see:o)
I have a knock-off I am working on right now. It's coming together nicely, so I can't wait to share that with you all:o)
I hope that you all have a fantastic weekend!!
Happy Mother's Day to you all:o)

3 comments:

Muddaritaville said... Best Blogger Tips

I can't wait to see your Chalk Paint projects, I have been wondering about this paint for a while but since I am in Canada I'm thinking the shipping cost will be high (it was with Caromal Colours paint)

Jo

1 Funky Woman said... Best Blogger Tips

I've never seen this type of chalk paint before, can't wait to see how your projects work out!

Hope your little one feels better soon!

Megan

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

bummer on the sick kiddo! Hope he/she feels better soon. Glad to see the storms didn't take you all out of commission for too long. :)