Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What I Can't Wait For....

I can't wait for...
our first REAL family pictures which will be taken on Friday. I am normally the one taking the family pics. It will be nice to have some one else do the hard work:o)


I can't wait for....
the chance to take a breath, sit down and peruse the pages of these 2 catalogs.

I can't wait for...
the celebration to begin. I am looking forward to watching E and his little buddies have a great time at his party. It's going to be so much fun!
I will be M.I.A. for the rest of the week. Hopefully I will see you back here Monday with some photos of the party!

2 comments:

Sharon Dubose said... Best Blogger Tips

I CAN'T WAIT...till next week to hear all about how your week of non-stop excitement! Have fun and remember to pace yourself. -syd :-D

Sharon Dubose said... Best Blogger Tips

Psssst...please disregard the "how" in my previous comment. (sheesh!) %}