Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A Word

In my last post, I shared with you all an outfit that I made for E and S.R. I thought they were sweet, and so did  several others who saw them donning their new apparel last week. 
The outfits were made to be a little nerdy, but little ones can pull anything off, right?:o)
I am aware that not everyone has the same taste. I see things online and out in public that I don't like, and I think to myself, "Wow! Really?" But I say them to myself. 
The old saying "Sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will never hurt me" couldn't be further than the truth.
Yesterday a reader posted a mean comment and it wasn't necessary. 
For that reader, I  have this to say:
My children were very excited about these outfits. They are always grateful for anything that I make them.
As long as they are happy with what I make them, and keep requesting that I make things for them, I will continue to do so, gladly.
I said a prayer for you last night, dear reader...that the Lord would help you to think before speaking, or in this case, typing. That He would open your heart to others feelings. 
I say this so that you will think before insulting someone else. 

I offer a comment section so that my readers can communicate with me. I find it sad, that some feel the need to use it as a venue to insult.

 To all you other readers, thank you for your kind words of encouragement, and your interest in what I do.
You guys are great!!
 This was the first time I have been insulted on my blog. I am sure it won't be the last..however, this will be the last time I acknowledge any insults.
 I will continue to keep doing what I love, and making cute things for those I love!

For anyone who has had this "problem" in the past....
pray and move on:o)

5 comments:

Tanya said... Best Blogger Tips

Sorry to hear you had a mean-spirited commenter. I think the stuff you make is cute!

Deanna said... Best Blogger Tips

I've had a few meanies on my blog. I just hit delete and move on. Sorry to hear you had a mean comment.

Shannon said... Best Blogger Tips

Sorry, Crystal. Don't mind the meanie...I loved the outfits and think you are very talented. Hugs!!

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

That mean reader comment stinks, but I want to agree with the majority of the people here and say that those outfits are super-cute and your kids modeling them is super-adorable! And if you guys are happy... well, that's pretty awesome! : )

Jana said... Best Blogger Tips

I have to disagree with you those outfits weren't nerdy!! They were super adorable!! And why anyone has to comment something mean is beyond me. Some people have no manners! I am sorry people have to be that way! But as you can see there are plenty of us who love your work!! Chin up!! :-)