Sunday, June 12, 2011

Summer Fun Fest Linky Party-Week 3

I hope you all had a great weekend! We had a fabulous weekend! The hubs and I got to attend a Vanderbilt baseball game Friday night with my dad and sister. It was awesome!
More to share about that later on;o)
And Saturday, we all attended my dad's company picnic at A Cowboy Town near Nashville. We had a blast there. The kids LOVED it! They got to ride horses, play fun games, & play on water slides.
I'll have some pictures to share with you later on this week....hopefully:o)


Now, let's get down to business.:o)



Here are the highlights from last week's party:


submitted by Mommy Minded

submitted by Making Memories.

submitted by Secret Pie Shoppe


submitted by This Too


Thanks for participating girls:o) You guys are great! Make sure to grab a featured button on the left side bar!!
I'm taking a break on the linky party this week. I have a few projects in the works for this week, and we have been having a few computer issues...
thanks to our "sweet little angels"
so posts may be few and far between this week. 
If you haven't signed up to receive email updates for new posts, make sure to do so. That way you won't miss out on any new postings.
Have a great day, ya'll!

1 comments:

Erin said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks so much for adding our Pokemon Party Invitations! I really appreciate it!