Saturday, April 16, 2011

Busy Sewing Day

I missed out on some major yard sales today b/c I have a mission...
.plus I don't have any money:o) 
This mission WILL be accomplished TODAY. 
I have 4 dresses that need to be made for some bridesmaids. The wedding has a vintage feel to it, and from the sound of it, it's going to rock!
 Here are the dresses that I am making:
The blue one on the far right...it's reeeeeally cute:o)

And this pattern:

These dresses are fairly simple in construction, and I won't have to finish them completely since I will need to do a fitting, but THEY GOTTA GET DONE!!
I can't wait to see them completed:o)
I hope you all have a fantastic weekend...I really want to start fixing up all of my yard sale finds from last weekend, but these dresses have to take priority.
Wish me luck;o)
b.t.w....this is day 4 of not having Facebook....I feel sort of cut off from the world...but I am trying to be free;o) If I weren't so stinkin' nosy, it might not be as bad..lol!!
Holla!

1 comments:

Bree said... Best Blogger Tips

I hear you re: no facebook! I've been off since the end of February, and while I miss it at moments {like when friends ask if I've seen such and such a post} I don't miss the time I've wasted there. I've spent more time doing what I love! Good luck!!! :D

P.S. LOVE your blog! I found you via a google search for a bible cover tute! Im excited to give it a spin this weekend or next!