Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Boy's Star Wars Themed Room

It's the first day of Spring!! I'm so excited!!! 
I'm ready for flowers, outdoor play and all the fun things that go along with warmer weather.
Right now we're stuck indoors. S.R. has the flu. Hopefully she's on the mend. It's been a rough couple of days. 
If you follow along on Facebook, you know that I have finally started piecing her quilt together. It's coming along very nicely. I have just a few more rows to finish, and then I wait for the rest of the fabric to come in the mail.
I have been doing some spring cleaning as well.
It's amazing what you get accomplished when you are forced to slow down:o)
 I realized that there are a few rooms in the house that I have made changes to, but never shared them with you guys.
E's room got a mini makeover a few months ago. You can see before pictures here. The position of the bed and the bedding were the main things we changed.
We switched it to a Star Wars theme...The bedding is from Target. The Death Star poster was purchased from ebay. The trunk was something we had on hand. It has become a place to hide all of his keepsakes:o)
The dresser was also an addition to the room. You can see the before and after here
We've also updated the kids' bathroom. There are a few details that need to be finished. Once I decide to get back in there, I'll post pictures. We spent so much time confined in that little space, I became extremely sick of it and so there are still patches that need another coat of paint, and curtains to be made, and accessories to be added. I just haven't had the desire to finish. It will hit me eventually:o)
Enjoy this first day of Spring!! 

1 comments:

Creative Raisins said... Best Blogger Tips

That turned out really good, I love the steamer trunk in the room