Sunday, May 1, 2011

We Are Okay!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that we are okay. There are a few of you who know that we live in North Alabama where all of the recent tornados hit.  There has been so much devastation. Thankfully we were not near the tornados. My husband's sisters were right in the thick of it, though. They had tonados hit a mile from their house and it is sickening to see the damge. We are so grateful that they were okay. They only had a few limbs down in their yard.
We are still without power and I am borrowing a computer right now. I will be back soon, but I thought I would give you guys a heads up, especially since I can't update anyone on Facebook.
Thanks for your concern!!

2 comments:

Amy said... Best Blogger Tips

I am sure everyone who follows you is praying for you and your family.

1 Funky Woman said... Best Blogger Tips

So wonderful to hear you and your husband are well. Prayers for all the people affected. What a devastating tragedy!

Megan