Friday, May 27, 2011

Favorites to Fuss About

For the past few days, I have been scouring Blogland for fun ideas for this summer. Both E and S.R. will be heading to preschool in a little over two months, and I want to have a "fantasmic" summer.
Over the next few weeks, I will be hosting a Linky Party every Monday for you to share your favorite Summer time activities. I'll share some of mine as well:o)
I will be highlighting my personal faves, so get your activities together, and come share them with us all!!






These are some great ideas to get your summer started off right. 
I am definitely going to be making this board. 

Wendy, from Craft Goodies, shares her tutorial for this activity board over at CSI 


These are homemade bouncy balls...did you know you can make these?!?!?
See how these super cool Super Balls are made over at


When I first saw these bottles, I thought they were for bowling:o) It's actually a 
Super easy and super cheap! Me like-y!
Head on over to Toddler Boredom Busters to check it out. 


These little monkeys are too cute. I wish that I had known about them when I had a Curious George birthday party for E many moons ago.
Head over to Serving Pink Lemonade for the list of supplies for these great cupcakes.


And last, but not least, Rhinestone Beagle shares a tutorial for a reusable Cloth Snack Baggie.
I will most definitely be making some of these. Wouldn't these baggies be great for a picnic...and no waste:o)


Thanks ladies for sharing your great ideas. Make sure to grab a "featured" button from the left sidebar to display on your post:o)




Photobucket

what do you think of my new "featured" button? 
I thought it was cute:o)


3 comments:

Erin said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks for featuring me! You are too cool! And I LOVE the featured button!!! It's going on my sidebar =o)

Rhinestone Beagle said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks so much for the feature. The snack bag tutorial has been our most popular post.

1 Funky Woman said... Best Blogger Tips

Loving those snack bags! What a great idea and those monkey cupcakes are too cute!

Megan