Thursday, March 10, 2011

Party Outfit

This is what Miss S.R. will be wearing at the party on Saturday. This isn't what I had intended for the outfit to be, but I think it turned out really cute. The shirt was actually supposed to be a skirt, but I didn't make it right. I guess that's what I get for making something on the fly when little bit is down for a nap:o)
When she tried the skirt on, she hated it. So I thought, maybe I could put some straps on it and call it a shirt. Well it worked:o)
Can you tell I love ruffle pants?:o)
She just looks so cute in them!!
There is a possibility of some monogramming but we'll see how much time I actually have:o)
Lots of cleaning, hair cutting, and baking going on today. 
Have a great Thursday!!!

3 comments:

Shannon said... Best Blogger Tips

I love it! So cute. I love ruffle pants, too. Just wish Leah would wear pants :) Leah picked out a very "fancy" (it's almost tacky) dress at Costco-I know, weird- that I am going to let her wear to the party. The colors are black, white and pink!

Nancy said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh My Goodness. Total Cuteness!!! I love zebra print and hot pink together. Youdid an awesome job!

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

She is going to look so cute!! Love it!