Friday, September 13, 2013

Busy Beaver

I have been working the day away trying to get several things done. Laundry, cleaning the house, hanging things on the wall, stripping paint off of furniture(as seen below), sanding, etc. This is the first time since my surgery that I have felt well enough to tackle multiple projects at once. I actually have 3 in the process of being completed. And I'm just a little jazzed at how they are turning out:o)
The weather couldn't be anymore perfect for this sort of thing either. So grateful for Fall-esque weather.
We have a big weekend ahead of us. We have 2 kids' birthday parties to attend, a soccer game, and the hubs is having a birthday on Sunday. 
Busy, busy, busy.
Today I just wanted to fill you in on what's going on behind the scenes with my blog. 
As you have probably noticed, the appearance has changed over the past few weeks. I have been working really hard trying to spruce things up and make it seem more appealing. I have scoured the internet for different tutorials on how to make these changes. 
If you check out my Blogger Tutorials Pinterest Page, you can see where I have gotten all of these great ideas.
I have been playing around with this blog for a little over 3 years now. I have had so much fun learning, creating and sharing with you guys.
Now that my kiddos are at the age where they are in school full time, I have a few extra hours in the day where I can get through more projects.
I also have more time to dedicate to this blog and trying to make it grow. 
Growing will hopefully mean turning a profit...yep, I said it. I want to earn an income from blogging. I absolutely love crafting, sewing, DIY'ing, and everything that goes along with blogging. Why not try to make money at something I love doing?
So, hopefully in the not-so-distant future, I will be looking for sponsors. People who I feel my readers, that's you, would want to purchase from.  That part is still in the works right now. Other ways I am earning, is through ads. Every ad-click counts towards me earning a little extra..so if you see something that interests you, click on it:o)
I appreciate each and every one of my readers. I am so thankful that you guys take time out of your day to see what I have been up to. You are what makes doing all of these projects more enjoyable. It's fun when you get to share something you're excited about with other people who will get excited right along with you. I hope that you will stick around and help this little blog continue to grow!

0 comments: