Thursday, September 23, 2010

Pumpkin Painting

Another Bottle and Brush Creation. I went with  my friend Amy last week to paint these pun-kins. This picture is only 12x12, but it took FOE-EVUH to paint. There was a lot of shading and blending. I am happy with the end result though.
Still working on the mantle. Adding a little here and a little there. I can't believe that September is almost over. Time is going by too quickly. Starting to miss the lazy days  of summer, but I am definitely ready for some cooler weather:o)
A little close up:o) 
We started the Dave Ramsey envelope system on Monday. All I can say is WOW. It's harder than I thought it was going to be, but I am staying on track and realizing how much money I was actually spending...OUCH!
I am working on some curtains today for the dining room. They are just regular panels. Hoping to have them hanging this evening before I head out to Bottle and Brush AGAIN. There is a painting that I have been dying to paint and the artist is demonstrating it tonight, so I HAVE to go:o) It's imperative:o)
Have a great Thursday!!

Linking up to
tatertots and jello

2 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

We need to get back on our budget. No fun, but last time really paid off with a good down payment on our home.
Nice job on the painting!

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Love the pumpkins! I can't believe you painted those yourself. I wish I had your talent. :)