Sunday, August 21, 2011

Mommy Chore Chart


I have some new things to share with you all this week, but no pictures yet, so stay tuned to see what I have going on.
I have a presentation for Homemaker's Club on Tuesday...25 Ways to be a Cheaper Housekeeper. Sounds exciting, huh?  Anyway, I like to have a little something to give to everyone to take home. I decided that I would make chore charts as hand outs for the girls. Most of them are grandmothers at this point, but I knew that a lot of you guys were still just mommies, so I made two different versions.
This is just a little way to break up the everyday cleaning that we do as keepers of our home. I know that I usually try to do everything in one day, and then I become crabby from pure exhaustion.
This is a tool to make things a little easier on us all.....who doesn't want that:o)
If you will notice, I gave you "The Lord's Day" off;o)
Click on the links below, to download your chore chart.


Hopefully this can ease the frustration of cleaning house! 

1 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

I tend to do the all in one day thing, too. I then have 5 little ones destroy in 15 min what it took me 2 hours to clean. :) Such is life. At least I'm never bored!